Personyze combines human and machine intelligence (AI) to solve the challenge of transforming piles of Web analytic data into real business value by accurately tracking over 70 visitor characteristics, such as previous visits and real-time behavior, geolocation, local weather forecast, referral, social or CRM data, and then using that data to show your visitors what they’re most interested in seeing, across your brand’s digital experience.
Personyze gives you the unparalleled capability to personalize and optimize any elements of your website to fit the real-time needs of each visitor, enhancing their experience on the site, and making it as relevant and engaging as possible.
Personyze allows you to perform a wide range of actions on your website based on visitor data, in real time. Some examples:
- Adjust all visual and content related aspects of any given webpage, for a targeted audience segment.
- Add new and relevant content such as customized banners and pop-ups, countdowns, sliders, forms, & social integrations for targeted segments
- Conveniently replace images and/or text throughout the site, for targeted segments
- Utilize AI to show products and/or content that are relevant based on each visitor’s tracked interests.
Almost any metric or piece of data that is known about a visitor can be used to trigger personalized content. For example, visiting hours, referring website, keywords used in the search that brought them to the website, screen resolution, language preferences, average time on page, whether it’s a new or a returning visitor, their interactions with the website, and much more.
Integrating Personyze with your site is extremely easy, and takes roughly 5 minutes or less. It consists of the following 3 steps:
- Create an account.
- Tell Personyze the domains and sub-domains you want it to track.
- Paste the provided tracking code in either the master page of your website, or tag manager.
Yes, it absolutely does not matter in any way whatsoever what platform you use, Personyze simply works with all of them. You just add the tracking code, and it works. If your website loads in a browser, then Personyze can personalize it, guaranteed.
We have a separate tag manager code, which can be found in the interface at Account Settings > General > Tracker Settings.
DO NOT use the tag manager code in the header, or vice versa, as this can cause issues with your site performance.
You can have the basic functionality of Personyze live on your site in five minutes or less. Once the tracking code is active on your site, Personyze is capable of doing everything that is included in your account type, the rest is just a matter of setting up the campaigns. Most people can have a basic campaign, such as a popup, ready to QA and publish live within an hour or two; if you use one of our templates and only require minimal changes, it may only take a few minutes.
The types of personalization which Personyze performs are broken into 2 categories: Dynamic Recommendations and Targeting
For recommendations, the steps are:
- Setup – Upload your product catalog, tell Personyze how to monitor visitor’s interactions with your products (or ask us to set it up for you)
- Deploy – Design your widget to match the look and feel of your site or email (or ask us to do it for you), & choose the location where you want it to be embedded.
- QA – Try out your recommendation widget yourself in testing mode, or with a testing link, to make sure it operates as you intend for it to
For Targeting, the steps are:
- Target – Add a set of rules to define the segment of visitors for whom the personalization will be applied; for example, visitors from London that have been to the website in the past and have seen over 5 page views in their current session. If you can say it in a sentence, then you can target them with Personyze.
- Action – Select the personalization actions you want this defined segment to see; for example, change the title of the page, replace all occurrences of a specific word, insert a new popup or banner, change the style of the page, etc.
- QA – This can consist of trying your campaign out in the simulator, publishing it in testing mode and seeing it live on the site (limited only to your IP), and/or creating a testing link which can be shared with your colleagues.
That’s it! Once you publish the campaign live, visitors will immediately start seeing it on your site.
Personyze is a hub where your data turns into automated personalization actions. This includes 70+ visitor metrics, which can be broadly categorized into:
- IP Intelligence
- Includes geo-location from continent to city, and weather forecast variables.
- Origin of visit such as website, ad campaign, search keyword, and more.
- Includes pages visited, pages not visited, landing page, time on site, most popular page(s), and more.
- Third-Party Integrated
- Can include social (Facebook) data, CRM or similar data (which can include any data variable you may have there), and any other outside/offline data that can be uploaded as a spreadsheet or feed.
- Dynamic/Grabbed Data
- This is data which you set Personyze to track and extract from containers on your website; this can be visually displayed text or numbers such as cart value, or variables hidden as URL variables, cookies, metatags, or hidden divs.
- Ranked Interests
- If you use our product and/or content recommendations, then Personyze will be set to track visitor’s interactions with your products/content, and the system will keep a ranked set of interests based on those interactions.
Personyze’s tiered packages have different levels of support; all packages include basic email, chat, and phone support, and the highest levels include white glove service where the client need not necessarily ever touch the system at all.
Personyze can integrate with many other platforms and solutions, including third-party email providers, analytic solutions, any CMS platform, ecommerce platforms, CRM & similar data warehouses, Facebook, and Hubspot.
With monthly packages, yes: Personyze’s monthly packages are completely flexible, and you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time.
Yes, every piece of content you deploy using Personyze is customizable, and so can be designed to fit your branding and the look and feel of your site.
Yes, Personyze is by default integrated with Google Analytics, and most other analytic solutions are compatible with it. Personyze also includes its own detailed analytics system, as well.
Yes, Personyze does collaborate with partners, including consultants for web analytics and online marketing, agencies, referrers, platforms, and more. To discuss the type of partnership you’re interested in further, contact email@example.com.
Personyze includes a certain number of page views in the free trial, and in each package type. When you exceed your free trial page views, you will be notified via email, and your account will be paused until you sign up for a package.
When you exceed the included page views in your paid package, an additional charge per quantity of page views will be added to your balance, as described in the package information here on the pricing page, under the package you chose.
When this happens, you will receive a notification from Personyze that your page views have increased.
No, some of Personyze’s features are limited to the higher level plans, including CRM data synchronization, full customization of recommendations widgets, API features, and certain types of algorithms.
Please see the package information above on this same page, for more information.
Personyze allows clients to pay via credit card, wire transfer/invoice, and Paypal. If you want an invoice from Personyze, you must specifically request it from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Installing Personyze on your site is a simple process of adding a short tracking code to the header of your website’s master page, or tag manager (using the appropriate code for each). This takes roughly five minutes, and consists of copy/pasting the tracking code. Once completed, Personyze is active on your site.
Yes, simply go to Account Settings > General > Tracker Settings, and add your subdomains. Also, if the website you wish to track is a subdomain and you do not own the parent domain, the answer is also yes. Basically, you can track any domain which you have the ability to add the Personyze tracking code to.
When you broadcast emails from Personyze’s system, we use Amazon SES to send the emails from your own address. This is simple to set up, and just requires a verification email. If you go with this option, there are a certain amount of emails included in your package, beyond which there is an additional charge. You can also set up your own Amazon SES account and connect it to Personyze, in which case there is no charge however many emails you send.
You can also integrate Personyze into your third-party email solution, if you do not want to broadcast from our system. This involves setting up Webhooks to trigger emails and send information to your provider, as well as using our embed code if you wish to embed our recommendations into your third-party emails.
Personyze uses Amazon’s EC2 and S3 storage system, which is extremely fast, reliable, safe, and secure. Personyze offers the highest level of safety for your data as well as availability and scalability, which guarantees that your data is safe, and that Personyze will always be functional and able to cope with sudden increments in your website’s traffic.
The guaranteed availability of the platform is 99.99%.
Any data collected by Personyze is kept 100% secure and private. Your information is not used for any purpose other than the analysis, personalization and optimization of your website.
We will not share your information with any third party for any purpose.
We have placed a great emphasis on designing the various components of Personyze to ensure that no matter what happens, no website where Personyze is implemented can be affected by the platform. Personyze’s mission statement is to optimize the user experience on websites, and we start by applying this philosophy on ourselves.
No. Personyze uses a cloud computing model and our software is only offered as a service (SaaS). Benefits include redundancy and safety of your data, scalability of the system, and the highest availability that can be offered.
Given that Personyze uses a ‘software as a service’ model, all your need to operate Personyze is a simple computer connected to the Internet. Personyze is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
While Personyze does not typically use contracts except in unique partnership arrangements (other than the user agreement when you sign up), we will sign a mutual NDA with any client who deems it necessary.
Our platform was built with extreme scalability capabilities in mind.
Since Personyze’s platform is located on Amazon’s EC2 servers and the data in Amazon’s S3 storage service, Personyze can support any website that the Internet can support.
If you would like to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact us.
Yes, Personyze has a GDPR Compliant setting, which you can turn on in your account settings. You can read more about Personyze GDPR compliances here
Integrates with Anything
Any CMS, any CRM, any ecommerce platform, any third-party email platform, any product management system, any analytics system. Blind to platform, compatible with all data. We’ve designed Personyze to work on any site, with any stack.
Transform Your Site
From changing text and images to adding new content like pop ups, banners, and forms, it’s all there. Personyze includes just about every technical capability possible for personalization, short of magic; but it’s pretty darn close.
Sign up and have active campaigns today. Onboarding includes integration of your databases, plus optional training and consultation. Step-by-step guides and instructional videos, real-time chat assistance 24/7-365 support are included!