What Are Personalization Actions?
Personalization Actions are widgets that allow targeting different audiences with different content. Personyze makes it possible to personalize almost any element of a web page in real-time, without the need of changing the HTML code and with a robust and intuitive user interface built-in.
A few quick personalization ideas, to get your creative juices flowing:
- Use the WYSIWYG Editor to open a copy of a web page and personalize text, images, banners, links, and all other page content.
- Use the Redirect to URL personalization action to redirect the visitor to the most appropriate landing page, based on his Commercial Search Keywords.
- Use the Popup Editor’s ability to detect visitor exit intent, and prevent visitors from abandoning crucial pages( such as the shopping cart) by presenting them with perfectly timed, personally relevant promotions.
- Use the Products/Content recommendation action to show recommendation for products based on visitor personal characteristics and current and past behavior and interests. For example most clickable/boughts products with his favorite color for his age range and simlier to products viewed during current/past session
- Use the Countdown timer action, To show Days:Hours:Minutes:Seconds till some event or sale promotion.
- Use the slider action to build fully customized sliders with animaiton, pictures and text.
- Enhance your lead generation efforts and conversions by presenting each visitor with a personally relevant Lead Management Form.
- Setup your website to automatically send personalized emails to visitors.
- Assign different visitor’s to newsletter about products, services, and content they actually care about.
- If a visitor spent the most time on a particular product page, use Google Retargeting to offer him a promotion on that product on every website participating in the Google Adwords network.
- Extend your website’s reach to the social networks, and make your marketing go viral by publishing on the visitor’s Facebook Timeline!
Reference: Types of Actions
|WYSIWYG Editor||A point-click visual editor that allows you to adjust any aspect of a target page, without writing a single line of code.|
|HTML and Banner Manager||Edit and Load HTML code, Banners, and Images into predefined Placeholder containers.|
|Dynamic HTML||Load a part of another URL into a predefined container.|
|Display recommendation for products based on visitor personal characteristics and current and past behavior and interests. For example most clickable/boughts products with his favorite color for his age range and similar to products viewed during current/past session . The recommendation require you to upload products catalog to personzye using file uploader or API|
|Popup Editor||Trigger a highly designed, personally relevant,andwell timed popups, with:
|Send Email||Send a personalized email to a specified adвress.|
|Show Days:Hours:Minutes:Seconds till some event.|
|Create fully customized sliders with animaiton, pictures and text.|
|Redirect to Another URL||Performs a page redirection, by specifying the target URL, whenever a visitor reaches any of the pages specified in the action|
|Load Image to Placeholder||Loads an image to a pre-defined placeholder container.|
|Lead Management Form||Launch or popup customizable forms to generate new leads and utilize all extracted data for Audience Targeting and Personalization in real-time. Four Stop Process Wizard:
|Font Properties||Changes any font property within the text displayed.|
|Replace text||Locate and replace a specific text phrase from multiple pages.|
|Replace image||Locate and replace a specific imate or background from multiple pages.|
|Replace number||Allows you to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all numbers in a page group( or area) by a specified number.|
|Adjust CSS Style||Allows you to change the look and feel of the page, by changing it’s CSS Style.|
|Update a Newsletter List||Add or remove the visitor from a pre-defined mailing list.|
|WordPress Theme||Changes your WordPress theme per segment.|
|WordPress Post||Change the post of a page in your WordPress website, per segment.|
|Ask to Facebook Connect||Ask the user to connect/log-in with his Facebook account. Allows to utilize information from the users Facebook profile for Targeting and Personalization in real-time.|
|Ask to Facebook Publish||Ask the visitor for permission to publish specific items on his Facebook Timeline. Open a URL in a New WindowOpens the specified URL in a new tab.Cookies and Local StorageCreate, customize, and assign value to cookies and/or local storage.|
|Send Event to Google Analytics||Notify Google Analytics that a visitor matched an audience, was presented with personalized content, or that a custom event took place.|
|Google AdWords||Transmit complex goals that include advanced conditions, events and dynamic content to your Google AdWords account.|
|Google Retargeting||Use Retargeting to show ads to your visitors after they leave your website|
|Leaving Warning||Trigger a browser alert with a customizable message, when a visitor is attempting to leave the page.|
|Dynamic parameters||Dynamically alter every message and aspect of the visitors experience, by utilizing and presenting that visitor with information collected in real-time|