Personyze Broadcast Manager
Personyze Broadcast Manager
Broadcast Manager brings the vision of site personalization to your email marketing!
Personyze Broadcast Manager is a powerful platform to send personalized massages via different channels such as Email, SMS and Facebook publish. It enables you to monitor the interest/activities of your customers and visitors by analyzing your site and/or your CRM data in real-time and automatically send personalized massages.
Personyze Broadcast Manager enables you to deliver your customers and prospects, the most relevant content and offers based on your customers latest needs, interests, transaction, activities and profile. Leading to much higher open rates and conversion rates.
How does it work?
Personyze offers a flexible and easy to integrate solution that enables you to send transactional and marketing messages via different formats (email/SMS/Facebook publish, site display etc.) based on real-time/historical data.
Once your customer data is centralized into one view. That view can be analyzed and sliced into user groups with specific characteristics what we call “audiences”. Those audiences can be engaged in multiple channels such as emails, site banners, SMS, Social networks, etc.
- Create centralized view by combining site and CRM data:
A. Connect CRM data by using one of the fowling options:*
- Site - by placing relevant data in the page where Personyze can have access to it (for example in a hidden field).b) Remote Database Connection - connecting directly between Personyze and your local or hosted DB
- API (recommended) – using Personyze API
- Uploading file - with relevant records
- Site form - by using visitor’s submission of form in the site as your data source.
*all above methods can also work together.
B. Get user’s behavioral data by placing the Personyze tracking code into your site.
- Create audience
- set audience condition- by defining specific conditions the user needs to fit in order to belong to that audience group
- set when users are joining the list - when an event took place, based on past activity, combination of current and past activities, at a specific date and time or based on trigger
- set when users are removed from the list - define the conditions for users to leave an audience, such as after a defined time from joining, after X number of messages sent, in case the user no longer matches the audience conditions (for example if they made a purchase you might like to remove them from the “prospects” list and add them to the “customers” list)
- Define your audience message and distribution channel - create an email message, a banner to display in site, a post to be published on visitor’s wall, etc. You can also set the frequency of your message – time to send, distribution channel (email, SMS, Site, Facebook, etc.) use dynamic variables such as name, product type, currency and more
- Define testing (optional) - if needed, create more than one type of message per channel and rotate them per visitors to find and automatically optimize the best variation based on business goals.
- Monitor results - view performance reports that are collected across your mailing list, website and CRM data in a visual way. One of the great advantages of one view data is to look at email statistics and see not only the open or click rates, but how many pageviews those visitors had in the site? did they buy something? if so, what? do they have different characteristics than users belonging to other audiences or from your general site users? etc.
Centralized view of user data:
Personyze ability to integrate into one view CRM/back-office data together with your website analytics data, enables creating a powerful “data hub” for your transactional, operational and marketing needs.
|Rich audience segmentation:
Personyze segmentation engine makes it extremely easy to discover, create and address new targeted audiences based on a combination of CRM/back-office and website analytics data. Creating new audiences for transactional or marketing needs is done in a visual interface in a matter of minutes and does not require technical knowledge.
|Multi channel engagement:
Audiences can be engaged at any time via different channels: Email - via Personyze Broadcast Manager; Mobile - via sending SMS message; Site - via Personyze personalization engine; Social - via posting on your visitor’s facebook wall.
Statistics show that transactional emails get an unusually high open rates vs. traditional “bulk” emails. Use that to your advantage to deliver tailored promotions and updates that your visitors can’t miss out on. Here are a few examples of how using Personyze Transactional email/messages can be used:
- For a travel site, for a family with parents in their 30’s and two small children that booked flight to northern Italy, you can combine in your booking confirmation email a promotion for discounted hotels and car rental and additional attractions in Northern Italy! You can also decide to show such promotions to those customers once they visit your site (automatic site personalization based on transactional activity).
- For a travel site, for customers that booked a summer vacation to Australia during the past two years you can proactively send an email with special deals for summer vacations in Australia.
- For a Pizza Restaurant, identifying VIP customers (customers that have made more than 5 purchases in the past year) and actively sending them relevant VIP exclusive promotions by Email, SMS, and once they visit your site!
- For a price sensitive visitor (such as a visitor arriving from a price comparison site) you can send a message once the price of a certain product he showed interest in was lowered dramatically
- When visitors subscribe to your website’s newsletter with Personyze Broadcast Manager you can automatically places each visitor in the most appropriate mailing list, according to their latest interest or activities – such as, based on the keyword that lead them to your website, products they viewed/purchased, pages they visited, their characteristics and more. For example, an e-commerce websites can have separate mailing lists for people looking for tablets, laptops or mobile phones; News websites can send a newsletter to a subscriber whenever there is a new article written by a specific writer or in a specific category, etc.
Up/cross-sale and customer retention get smarter
If a visitor has purchased an iPad in your e-store, he will probably be interested in buying iPad accessories or upgrade his iPad as soon as a new version will come out. That’s where dynamic and highly targeted and personal mailing lists come into play to optimize your up/cross sales activities.
Keep sending only the most relevant Content/Promotions
In case of visitors that bought a smart-phone, and specifically an iPhone, you could move them from the “smartphones” newsletter to the “iPhone accessories” newsletter. If that visitor returns a few days/weeks/years later and is now looking for a flat-screen TV, you could move him or add him to the “Home theater” newsletter as well.
Dynamic content management
Personyze allows you to specify a location from which to extract content to place in your personalized message, such as a page in your website or your website’s RSS feed.
Distributing your message through multiple channels
You can setup Personyze to automatically distribute your newsletters periodically or when you create updated content. You can use distribute your message/offer via any one of the following channels:
- Email - Send email newsletters to your visitors.
- Facebook - Publish new content or short messages directly to your visitors’ Facebook walls.
- SMS - Send SMS messages to your visitors.
Personyze uses Amazon SES as its default email provider. However Personyze Broadcast Manager also integrates with all major email providers (including MailChimp and ConstantContact), integrates natively with Facebook, and has its own SMS engine.
Get started with Personyze’s today!
We invite you to join the leading companies that already make use of Personyze leading transactional email service. Each company is entitled to a free 1 hour consulting from our transactional email experts. The service is available in either a “self service” or “fully managed” configuration. Contact us to learn more or ask for a free demo today!