Why should I use Personyze?
Personyze solves the challenge of transforming piles of Web analytic data into real business value by accurately tracking over 70 visitor characteristics, such as: previous visits and real-time behavior, Geo-location, local weather forecast, origin of arrival, and custom CRM data.
Once a visitor arriving at your website matches a predefined list of characteristics( segment), Personyze offers an unparalleled capability to personalize and optimize any elements of the website to fit the real-time needs of that visitor, enhancing their experience on the site and making it as relevant as possible.
For example, if a visitor arrives to your website from a search engine, after searching for “discount toys”, the possible relevant actions could be:
- Redirect the visitor to the “Toys on Special” page and sort the product display by price from, lowest to highest.
- Display a banner that indicates that customers buying toys today will receive a 10% discount.
- If they still did not make a purchase, you can send a follow up email offering a special promotion on toys for visitors who had been interested in the last days.
This is just one example among many. Our experience has shown that personalizing a website to display content that is more relevant to its visitors, based on their needs and behavioral patterns, increases conversions enormously.
Personyze was constructed with flexibility in mind, which means that on top of all the great segmentation and personalization actions that are built into the platform, you have the ability to add any segments and actions you can think of that are relevant to your business.
Is Personyze a Web analytic tool?
YES and NO.
NO, because Personyze is first and foremost about personalization actions.
YES, because the platform includes a highly powerful and flexible real time Web analytics tool that activates the personalization actions in real time.
Analyzer offers comprehensive analysis of all static and dynamic Web activity, including the one related to the latest multimedia technologies, such as Ajax and Flash. The data gathered is used by the Profiler that determines to which segments each visitor belongs and executes the actions connected to these segments, creating the personalized user experience.
What types of personalization actions can Personyze perform?
Personyze allows you to perform a wide range of actions on your website. You can use the actions that are built into the system, or you can easily create your own. Some examples:
- Adjust all visual and content related aspects of any given webpage.
- Show highly-designed, personally relevant banners and pop-ups.
- Add text and images to a web page .
- Design and launch customized Lead Management Forms.
- Redirect to another URL.
Each action is linked to one or more segments. When a visitor matches the conditions of a segment, the actions linked to it are automatically executed.
Almost any metric or piece of data that is known about a visitor can be used to define a segment’s conditions. For example, visiting hours, referring website, keywords used in the search that brought them to the website, screen resolution, language preferences, average time on page, whether it’s a new or a returning visitor, their interaction the website and much more.
Each segment is defined by one or more conditions and relations between them using operators (AND/OR/XOR), allowing you to define segments of visitors with high precision and resolution. For example:
- [language = English OR Spanish] AND [keyword used = "mobile phone"]
What do I have to do in my website to start using Personyze?
- Create an account.
- Tell Personyze the domains and sub-domains you want it to track.
- Paste the provided tracking code in the master page of your website.
How do I personalize a Web page?
- Define the segment of visitors for whom the personalization will be applied; for example, visitors from London that have been to the website in the past and have seen over 5 pages in this visit.
- Define personalization actions; for example, change the title of the page, replace all occurrences of a specific word, use a different image or banner, change the style of the page, etc.
That’s it! Now, every time that a visitor matches the conditions specified, they will see the personalized version of the page.
How long will it take me to start using Personyze on my website?
Personyze is flexibility yet simple and intuitive.
You can implement Personyze in a few minutes. Personyze will start collecting information immediately, and you will be able to use segments and actions immediately. A full implementation that takes advantage of the wide range of capabilities that Personyze offers will take the website’s administrator several hours.
Is it possible to use my current Web Analytics solution with Personyze?
Out-of-the-box Personyze comes fully integrated with Google Analytics, but it can also work together with any existing Web analytics solution or as a standalone solution.
If you choose to continue using your current solution together with Personyze, both tools will work side by side without interfering with your website. You can continue to use your existing Web analytics solution, and use Personyze for carrying out your website’s personalization. However, remember that Personyze offers state of the art Web analytics features, which eliminates the need of using another tool.
Can Personyze integrate with other applications?
Currently Personyze integrates with:
- Facebook – Allow visitors to log-in to your website using their Facebook account, in order to receive all their demographics and profile information from their Facebook account and use this information for segmentation and personalization. Publish messages leading to your website in your visitors’ Facebook wall for all their friends to see, leveraging the power of social networking and viral marketing.
- WordPress – Customize the content, look and feel of your WordPress based pages, by showing different themes and posts for different segments, under the same URL.
- Google Analytics – Use Personyze segments, track behavioral information, page events and interaction, and have this information available in your Google Analytics reports.
- Google AdWords – Receive information about the specific campaign and ad that lead every visitor to your website and analyze conversion per segment.
What support does Personyze offer?
Personyze offers several options of customer support:
- The user’s guide explains the purpose of each module in Personyze, what it is good for y how to take advantage of the various features, including examples.
- The forum for Personyze users and webmasters, in which our engineers participate actively, answer questions, and help solve challenges.
- Live chat with our technical support and training team during business hours.
- Webinars and one-on-one training.
- Please contact us for any enquiry or need. We will endeavor to respond to your query within a maximum of 24 hours.
How much does Personyze cost?
Our pricing model is based on the features available and the amount of traffic that Personyze has to analyze. Given that Personyze deals fundamentally with Web pages personalization, we measure the amount of traffic by pages viewed (page views).
All paid plans include all the features available in Personyze. The difference between different plans is in the amount of page views that Personyze has to process, the amount of simultaneously active segments, actions and optimization tests, and the level of support covered by each plan.
Can I change my usage plan at any time?
If your website outgrows your plan or if you simply decide to upgrade to a plan that offers other features, it’s easily done from within your control panel. If you encounter any difficulties or have any inquiry, please contact us and we will gladly help you.
Will Personyze display ads on my website or on my admin panel?
Personyze does not display ads, whether in your Web pages or in your control panel.
Does Personyze have a partners program?
Personyze collaborates with partners, especially consultants in the areas of website analytics, personalization and optimization. If you want to learn more about our partners program, please visit our partners’ area.
How do I install Personyze on my website?
Check the user’s guide for a step by step explanation. If after reading the short installation guide you still have unanswered questions, please contact us.
If you own http://yourwebsite.com, you can specify if you want to track pages under the highest-level domain and all sub-domains, or if you only want to track specific sub-domains.
If you have a website hosted under domain, for example http://yourwebsite.wordpress.com, you can definitely track your website, even though you do not own the parent domain.
Can I Embed Personyze Tag Using a Tag Manager?
Yes. You can use any tag manager to embed the Personyze tag.
However, make sure that the tag manager loads the tag into the appropriate location in the page’s HTML( right above the </head>).
How reliable is Personyze?
Personyze uses Amazon’s EC2 cloud computing for its platform and Amazon’s S3 storage system for its data. Both are highly trusted and well known services, in which objects are redundantly stored, on multiple devices, across multiple facilities and offer a very high safety and availability.
Personyze offers the highest level of safety for your data as well as availability and scalability, which guarantees that your data is safe, that Personyze will always be functional and will be able to cope with sudden increments in your website’s traffic.
The guaranteed availability of the platform is 99.99%.
Is my analytic data kept private?
Any data collected by Personyze is kept 100% secure and private. Your information is not used for any purpose other than the analysis, personalization and optimization of your website.
We will not share your information with any third party for any purpose.
Does Personyze affect my website’s performance in any way?
We have placed a great emphasis on designing the various components of Personyze to ensure that no matter what happens, no website where Personyze is implemented can be affected by the platform. Personyze’s mission statement is to optimize the user experience on websites, and we start by applying this philosophy on ourselves.
Can Personyze be installed on my server?
Personyze uses a cloud computing model and our software is only offered as a service (SaaS). Benefits include redundancy and safety of your data, scalability of the system, and the highest availability that can be offered.
What Hardware and Software are required to operate Personyze?
Given that Personyze uses a ‘software as a service’ model, all your need to operate Personyze is a simple computer connected to the Internet. Personyze is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
Is there a limit on the volume of traffic that Personyze supports?
Our platform was built with extreme scalability capabilities in mind.
Since Personyze’s platform is located on Amazon’s EC2 servers and the data in Amazon’s S3 storage service, Personyze can support any website that the Internet can support.
If you would like to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact us.
Can I use Personyze with my current CMS and ERP databases?
Personyze can integrate with any CMS or ERP that allow editing of their HTML code.
Is there any available data about the Uptime of Personyze servers?
Yes. You can view the uptime percentage via the image below and click it to view more detailed information.
If you would like to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact us.