Offering tailored remarking emails per Target Audiences with Dynamic and Relevant Product & Content Recommendations Based on Their Current Interests for Enhanced Sales and Improved Engagement!
With Personyze you get to take your product and content recommendation practice up several notches by introducing the element of automatic or manual personalization that stays updated of the changing interests of your target audiences. It is everyday recommendations on steroids and gives you the power that uber-sophisticated engines like Amazon have used for years to increase sales by more than 29%!
The Personyze content and product recommendation engine is one of its kind:
It is a recommendation system that is capable of suggesting products and content pieces automatically but has room for manual fine tuning as well. A platform that upgrades itself and keeps up pace with the changing interest profile of audiences. A platform that can gather data from past and present interactions and create wonderfully unique styles of recommendations that play with various factors like crowd wisdom, scarcity, products in cart and other custom metrics. A platform with the best of multiple recommendation logic systems.
- It is capable of automatically displaying recommendations and send email recommendation but allows business owners to specify rules or fine tune underlying logic if needed.
- It is non-labour intensive and intelligent. Upload your products list or article directory and set the interests. The engine is intelligent and it keeps learning, evolving the way it suggests items and actually becomes more accurate with use! So the ROI keeps increasing with time.
- It is not boring or cliché! Personyze allows the framing of various types of content and product recommendations that might make use of the scarcity factor (like in the scenario, ‘You like iPods. Now grab these Skull Candy Earphones Because we Have only 5 in Stock’) or the novelty quotient (like in the scenario of a blog that instantly displays the message ‘Your favourite author just published a new post. Read it Here’) to keep the recommendations interesting. In fact marketers can even specify (if needed) when and how the recommendations are displayed.
- It assesses many data points of which past browsing tendencies, products purchased, social media postings and friend preferences, unprocessed products in cart, the content of the wish list, items liked or reviewed, seasonal trends, existing Personyze profile data (if present) and CRM data (if uploaded) to recommend products and content. And it is always open to tweaks by the business owner. Which happen without any IT help through the Simulator.
-It give you the freedom to design the look and feel of your recommendations – You can use pre made template for the recommendations you make. You can choose to embed them in specific areas of pages and give it a ‘native’ feel for dynamic and personalized home pages or you can have recommendations as floating divs (popup) or exit intention messages .
The process of setting up Personyze to take over your product and content recommendation is extremely simple. And doesn’t involve IT hassles.
1. The admin may upload his product/article catalogue using API or a .csv file upload to give the engine something to work with. Further he may also add the product “family id” and quantity in stock which can be used to frame interesting recommendations as discussed above. These recommendations are then dynamically interested into the pages based on visitor interactions and other data points.
2. The admin may also upload a list of “product interests” or “Content interests “. This defines loosely some of the possible interests associated with a product or content piece. For example the recommended product might be a high calibre DSLR camera if the visitor has searched for or otherwise expressed interest in ‘professional camera’ and ‘night vision camera’. If this isn’t set to begin with, the engine initially pulls the recommendations based on broader interests but learns quickly to become highly focused and specific. But the option to set manual interests is present! To avoid irrelevant recommendations under any circumstance.
3. The admin then sets the site up to report to the Personyze engine whenever a product or content piece is viewed/liked/commented/added to favourite/added to cart/checked out.
4. And finally he sets the email recommendation widgets up specifying how the suggestions might be displayed to visitors
Personyze then records each interaction with the site content or products and its nature (such as views/purchases/favourites) to set the user interest accordingly and display the recommendations that most appeal to his present set of mind, his temperament and requirements.
This fashion site can show offers and promotions which are more likely to be relevant to his interest
Your Local Bank is enacting a campaign to show more personalized content to visitors on their homepage, with CRM Targeting and other methods.
Monkey Gadget is personalizing their site with relevant ads, banners, and product recommendations, using past interactions and other data.
Mozzareli personalizes their site to show visitors relevant content and promotions based on the time of day, and their most likely interests.
Smith & Lauren Law is personalizing their landing page to reflect the interests of visitors, based on what ad campaign brought them there.
Shopper Reviews is on a campaign for greater engagement, using personalization to show visitors what they are most interested in.
Casino Pro is promoting their VIP account to visitors in target demographics, based on past interactions and CRM data.
Casino Pro has another campaign to target visitors based on the games they played most, from past interactions with the site.
Global Dating uses personalization to show visitors relevant content according to their age, gender, partner preferences, and location.
Times of India is creating different versions of their home page based on gender, to give visitors a more relevant experience.
A2Z Travel personalizes their site based on the destination, season, and vacation type in which they are interested.
AB Travel personalizes their landing page based on what ad campaign the visitor arrived from, as well as their past interactions.