Become a Personyze Service Partner
Personyze provides a comprehensive solution for websites and Web professionals looking to enhance their website performance.
Things that set Personyze apart:
- 70+ out of the box metrics , including data from visitors’ Facebook accounts
- Tracking of custom page events without programming or changing the website’s code
- Advanced custom reports capabilities and built-in Google Analytics integration
- Quickly define complex segments
- Target visitors who match a specific Segment with personalized content without writing a single line of code.
- A/B Test individual personalization actions and entire campaign variations to maximize performance for every Segment.
- Google Retargeting and built-in AdWords integration allow to optimize segment-based PPC campaigns
- Offline tracking lets you measure effectiveness of campaigns resulting in offline sales
Partnering with Personyze
We are open to new partnerships with organizations that provide websites with the following professional services:
- Web analytics
- SEO, SEM, SMO
- Web design, Development, and CMS
- Any other organization that can offer grater value to its customers by using Personyze
We offer two main types of partnerships:
- Service Partnership
- Technology Partnership
Become a Service Partner
If your company provides website design and development, A/B and MVT testing or conversion optimization consultancy, you should consider becoming a Personyze Certified Partner.
Benefits of becoming a Personyze certified partner include:
- High commissions on all deals
- Receive leads from clients and prospects that need assistance with their implementation needs
- Invitation to partners only webinars
- Full training
- A free Premium account on Personyze for your own website
- Have your name and business details listed on the Personyze certified experts directory
- Use of “Personyze Certified Partner” badge on your site
- Joint marketing activities with Personyze
To become a Personyze certified partner, please contact us
or give us a call at +972-3-7741011.